Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Sunday 17 February 2013

New Stuff :)

Great news: Readalot now has a twitter page!!!!

On the right side over there ------------> is a button you can click that takes you straight to our Twitter Page! So far, we have six lovely followers, and I'm hoping for more soon!

I'm still working on a logo for Readalot and I am also thinking about a Facebook page for Readalot. What do you think? Comment below x

I have also been making another website (via Wordpress) which is rather plain at the moment (because Wordpress can be expensive). I will showing you that soon. But I am also considering making another blog on here, but I'm still going to keep Readalot (of course lol!). If you have any ideas for a blog, comment or email me at abbybronte@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!
Abby
x

No comments:

Post a Comment