Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Egg-cellent Easter!

Hello all you keen and creative readers! This is a late (sorry!) Easter edition of Readalot. Enjoy!
The Post:

Happy Easter everyone! What have you all been up to? My brother and I had an Easter egg hunt and we found loads of yummy scrummy chocolate eggs! We also had a huge lunch so I felt a bit like Santa Claus after the meal, (no offence Mr Claus). What did you get up to? Email me at abbybronte@hotmail.co.uk and I can include your say in my next post!

Now it's time for Book and Author of the week, and they are... The Hunger Games and Suzanne Collins! The Hunger Games are a series of books about a mega scary reality game show. There are twelve boys and tweleve girls who are forced to join the show and participate in an event, The Hunger Games. The one rule is, "Kill Or Be Killed" (eek!). Katniss (the main character) takes her sister's place in the games and realises she may not be around for too long... Wow! Read the Hunger Games because they sound really awesome! Suzanne Collins wrote The Hunger Games and is an interesting lady because I think she looks into things with far more detail than others might. She wrote the Hunger Games books to make a statement and that statement has now been definitely made. Well done Suzanne, I can't wait to hear more from you!

Character Profile:

Name: Jesus
Age: Not very sure...
Job: To make miracles and believe in God
Likes: Helping people, praying
Looks: Quite long brown, wavy hair, wears white a lot
Why Jesus is on the Easter Post: Jesus is the reason we celebrate Easter. He died to save us and that is a HUGE sacrifice, way bigger than my Easter lunch!

This is my letter to the Easter Bunny:

Dear Easter Bunny,

I'm Abigail Bronte and I have a blog called Readalot! I just wanted to say that I think you're SO amazing because you are loyal to everyone. You always make sure everyone has Easter eggs and you tell everyone about the Easter message and what Easter really means. You encourage people to give things up for Easter which is important and loving. Have the BEST Easter ever! Lots of love, Abigail Bronte xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment