Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Monday 29 August 2011

Readalot Returns!

Hi everyone! Readalot is back! I'm so happy that people are starting to comment on the website. Anyway I have come up with my favourite author and book for today and they are... Drum roll please! J.K.Rowling and Dead Man's Cove. For all you Harry Potter and Lauren St John fans out there I hope you like this. As many of you know J.K.Rowling is the author of the famous Harry Potter series. Her books are all about a young boy named Harry who's parents were killed by an evil wizard Voldemort. Harry learns exciting, interesting and sad things on his journey to defeat Voldemort forever. I'm not going to say any more because I don't want to spoil the suprise. J.K.Rowling is now an extremely successful writer and an inspiration to us all. Dead Man's Cove is a fantastic book about a girl called Laura Marlin who goes to live with her Uncle Calvin but soon suspects some sort of mystery happening in St Ives. Lauren St John is the writer of this book and a great one she is. Would you like some info on your favourite authors? Or a book that will glue your eyes to all the pages. If so just leave a comment and I will try and include your thoughts too. I also thought I should mention that I'm going to be judging a little competition soon. All you have to do is write a short story about five hundred words and then send it in. I will give further information on this soon but for now enjoy reading! Toodles! Abigail Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment