Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Non-Fiction

Hey everyone! Some people prefer non-fiction to fiction so they'll love The Guinness World Record Book. It's filled with the wackiest, coolest and most amazing records in the world! Even though I don't read a lot of non-fiction books I really like The Guinness World Record Book. But for all you fiction fans you'll love all of the Enid Blyton books. Why don't you start writing a story? It could be about a haunted house, a dance group or maybe an alien person! So that gave me an idea to share with you some of the story I'm writing here it is, First Term at Westfield Gardens: Lauren stood on the platform. Every girl, it seemed that ever lived was there on that platform. Mr and Mrs Walkinson waved her goodbye and kissed her gently on the cheek. Her sister Emma waved and hugged her too. Lauren was going to miss her family a lot. "Promise on your life you'll send me letters twenty four seven"said Mrs Walkinson smiling. "I promise"Lauren replied and hugged everyone again. Suddenly a loud train whistle came. "Must be your train darling"Mr Walkinson said and Emma nodded. They were right! Finally a red coloured steam train drew in at the station. And a man who was obviously the train driver shouted"Hop aboard!". Lauren grabbed her bags, said goodbye and ran onto the train. Well what did you think? I hope you liked it. For more info on books, authors and stories read this! Bye! Bye! Abigail Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment