Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Sunday 28 August 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome everyone!


I am Abigail Bronte and this is my new blog. Readalot is obviously about books and I love books! So I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to share my love of reading with you all. Every week I will have a new post for you which I hope you will enjoy. I would also love it if any of you could comment on my weekly blog or share it as a link. What are your favourite books and authors? You will always find a new book and author on the website which you can read about and learn about. My favourite authors are Enid Blyton, Jacqueline Wilson, The Brontes, Eva Ibbotson, Lauren St John, Narinder Dhami and Pamela Cox. I love the Malory Towers series by Enid Blyton and Pamela Cox and I have read every single one. Enid Blyton wrote the first six and Pamela carried on when Enid sadly passed away. Lots of people are not fond of reading and prefer to watch TV or play computer games which is fine but if you read you will be able to write, spell and speak better. GO READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you next week, Abigail Bronte

2 comments:

  1. That's a wide range of different authors, interesting combination. Funny how Malory Towers is still so popular after so many decades and with so many girls who've never been near a boarding school. What's the magic ingredienrs that make a good children's author? It must be something that Enid Blyton, Jacqueline Wilson and the other kids' writers have in common...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've looked at my first post then you can join the Readalot Secret Fanclub! You've got to be a mega fan to have read my first post and if you've read all of them then that's great too! Lots of love, Abigail Bronte

    ReplyDelete