Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Saturday 5 November 2011

Secrets And Surprises!

Hi Readalot readers! Today I've got a mountain of stuff did tell you but this is my first. Is anyone a huge Cathy Cassidy fan? Well on Saturday 12th November Cathy Cassidy will be in Kilmarnock for the Imprint Festival. There, you will be able to listen to an extract from Cathy's new book "Marshmallow Skye", ask questions that you're dying to ask, buy a Cathy Cassidy book or get your existing Cathy Cassidy book signed. For more information on Cathy Cassidy's whereabouts go to Cathy Cassidy Camper. My second and most awesome thing to tell you is that I'm starting a Secret Readalot Fanclub. If you've read my first blog post or all of my posts then you can join. But you must email me to get the quiz so you can become a Secret Readalot Fanclub Member. As a member you will be first be get Readalot news or hear about something top secret! Another mention is that if you go down to the bottom of the Readalot page you will find three exciting new things for you to see. There is a poll, a box to put your email so you can get Readalot updates and pictures for you to look at. If you can't see the words on the poll don't worry! They are Cathy Cassidy, Jacqueline Wilson, Enid Blyton and Megan McDoanld, all great writers. Now it's time for my book and author of the day and they are... Hetty Feather and Roald Dahl! I have not read all of Hetty Feather yet but I'm really enjoying it! This book is all about a little Victorian girl who has had a tough childhood. After being with her lovely foster family she is taken to the Foundling Hospital where there are horrid matrons, violent teachers and big bullies. How will she cope? Roald Dahl is a very well known author who wrote lots of bestsellers. My favourites are George's Marvellous Medicines and Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Even though this author is not with us anymore his books will still live on. And finally for the website of which is... The Cathy Cassidy Fanclub! Look at photos, secrets and when her book are out. Got to go! Abigail Bronte

1 comment: