Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Friday 25 November 2011

Reading Rocks!

I bet you can't guess what musical I went to see! Alright I'll confess... Matilda The Musical! The reason I thought you might want to hear about the musical is because it's about reading, which hopefully you all love. Everyone knows Matilda, have you read the book? Watched the movie? Matilda is a well known character that Roald Dahl invented. She is intelligent and has powers, powers that no one else has. Matilda Wormwood is not a normal five year old. She is a magical five year old and is by far better at maths than me! Matilda The Musical is being staged at The Cambridge Theatre, in London's West End. I don't want to spoil too much for you because you might book to see it but I definitely can recommend it to you. However I will reveal that the stage is amazing! Something that you can't miss. If you would like to read a review of the show click on this: http://www.thestage.co.uk/reviews/review.php/34349/matilda-the-musical or just go to the official website and look at photos and clips or buy tickets for the show: http://www.matildathemusical.com/. On to book and author of the day, which are...  Judy Moody Around The World In 8 1/2 Days and Jacqueline Wilson. The Judy Moody series are written by Megan McDonald and are funny and full of adventure. But I've chosen one book out of the series, Judy Moody Around The World. This book is all about Judy (obviously). She's enjoying her Around The World topic at school and is finding out about Italy with her best buddies named Rocky and Frank Pearl. But when Judy meets Amy Namey everything changes. Amy is just like Judy! They both have rhyming names, like bubblegum and come up with grand ideas. Will Rocky and Frank be upset that Judy is starting to dump them for Amy? Find out in Judy Moody Around The World! Jacqueline Wilson has written bestsellers that entertain children and adults all over the world. Her most successful books include the Tracy Beaker series, Hetty Feather and Little Darlings. That's book and author of the day! Just a reminder like always, if you have a story or question email me at abbybronte@hotmail.co.uk  or comment on my fanclub, http://readalotfanclub.blogspot.com. Speak soon, Abigail Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment