Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas! Sorry I didn't do my diary entry yesterday, I had to go to bed as soon as I got back to bed because it was really late!

I will tell you what I did yesterday anyway though:

I went with my dad into his work in London. It was actually quite fun because I got to write and play on games most of the day. For lunch I had Maccy D's (my guilty pleasure!). Then we made our way back home. At Euston station, I picked up two cool pens from Paperchase (Yay!!!). When I was back at home I did nothing and then later into the night I went out to church with my dad and my dad's friend.

The church service was actually quite nice. There were lots of Christmas carols and it was very peaceful. When I was back at home, I went to sleep.

Today I woke up to see a big present by my bed and my stocking full with goodies!

The big present turned out to be a Sony Vaio Laptop! So I'm chatting to you book lovers on my new laptop right now! I was thrilled and I still am :D

What have YOU guys got? Email me at abbybronte@hotmail.co.uk and your message will appear on the blog!

Lots of love to everyone,
Abigail Bronte
x

No comments:

Post a Comment