Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Thursday 15 December 2011

Spectacular Santa

Good day everybody! It's fantastic to be able to speak to you all again! I was sitting thinking today and I wondered if you wanted to hear my letter to Santa? So here it is:
Dear Santa, I always get very excited about Christmas but this year I'm the most excited ever! This year I created a blog called Readalot and I suppose, this is Readalot's first Christmas! So please Santa, this Christmas I would like all the Readalot fans to have a peaceful Christmas and for someone to open up a book one day and suddenly feel like everything is magical, the rest of the world has fallen silent. I'd also like my brother to have a huge smile on his face when he awakes on Christmas day. Maybe these things aren't as easy to find in your toy cupboard as a lego set or a barbie doll, but these are significant to me and if you can get them then I will feel as though my Christmas day is truly perfect. Lots of love, Abigail Bronte xoxo


Was that okay? Oh and guess what? The other day one of Santa's elves gave me an email and she said that Santa would really like to hear from everyone. So I answered "Well if you want, Santa could give me a call and when someone has emailed me a letter to Santa he could tell me what he wants to say back to them and I can put it on an email". If you want to have a Readalot Christmas then give me an email at abbybronte@hotmail.co.uk and by that I mean get a Santa letter. Also, please email me your votes for the Christmas Card For Authors. 


Book and author of the week goes to... A Christmas Carol and Lauren Child. A Christmas Carol is all about a man named Scrooge who practically hates Christmas. I know! It's nearly unbelievable! Well one night a group of ghosts come and show Scrooge all the people in the world who are poor and suffering and what will happen to him if he carries on being miserable. A classic Charles Dickens and a well loved Christmas special for all the family. Don't miss out! Lauren Child is a children's writer. She is the author of Charlie And Lola and Clarice Bean, two successful series of books. Her books are filled with energy, passion. She is also a very talented illustrator, you might have seen some of her special little drawings before. Got to get some sleep or Santa won't come! Lots of love, Abigail Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment