Hi! I'm Abigail Bronte and this is my blog about books! Please comment and subscribe

Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas everyone! As I mentioned in my last blog post, I will be doing a Christmas Eve diary entry. Here it is:


It's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting on the sofa, typing to you. I'll be going to church soon. Anyway, today I... Gave my friend her present, greeted guests (we've got people staying at my house) and well I've been so bright spirited about Christmas. But actually, Christmas Eve is rather good too. First reason, the excitement and how every child is tense about Santa coming! Second reason, it's the night Santa comes! I'm hoping to get a new laptop what about you? My Christmas tree is sparkling as I look at it. Well, not literally but you know what I mean. My brother has got the biscuits out as I say "isn't it a bit early to get those out? They are meant for Christmas, which is tomorrow!". Who's watching Outnumbered tonight? The Doctor Who Special is on tomorrow at seven. I think. One of the guests at my house has just woken up a little after a huge sleep! Honestly... Oh! I nearly forgot! This Christmas, if you can, watch A Wonderful Life, Polar Express and Arthur Christmas. All either new or classics that are five star movies! And by that I mean... SPECTACULAR! Okay, I'm afraid I need to go! Have a great Christmas and happy Christmas Eve!


Lots of love and wishes,
Abigail Bronte
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment